· Save in exceptional circumstances, repairs will only be carried out after the owner
or their representative, has given authority and at an agreed price.
· Written estimates will be provided on request.
· Initial diagnostic work will be carried out free of charge. Further diagnostic
work will only be charged after agreement with the customer.
· Our technicians are not incentivised by the speed of their work. The quality of
their work is of primary importance.
· All repairs will be carried out using good quality parts. These will generally
be manufacturers original equipment, unless good quality alternatives are available
at a more competitive price.
· Only manufacturers parts or parts of equivalent standard will be used when vehicles
are still under their original warranty.
· Displaced parts will be retained for 24 hours after the repair has been carried
out and will be made available on request (this will not apply when items are under
warranty or are to be returned for refurbishment or are of a hazardous nature).
· All work will be guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first,
unless the part manufacturer specifies a different period. This will not apply where
used parts are used.
· Payment for work carried out may be by credit card, debit card, cheque (supported
by a cheque guarantee card) or cash upon collection of the vehicle, unless prior
arrangement has been made.
· Free courtesy cars are available by prior arrangement, subject to the customer
providing insurance cover.